Monday, January 13, 2014

Wasting Time and Space



It's official, Solo Motorcycle Works is now on Instagram!

Who cares? Maybe nobody, maybe somebody, I surely don't know. I'm not sure if Instagram needs another motorcycle feed, jamming up space and wasting the already short attention span that we all seem to have, but I suppose time will tell.

I'm actually a bit excited about it, since I sometimes feel that this blog space can be long winded and perhaps over detailed, so something as simple as seeing photos on your phone, is actually a pretty good balance to what you'll see here.

In the end, I hope that everyone out there spends more time living life and enjoying real experiences, and less time with their faces buried in their phones and computer screens. I know I'm guilty of it too.

If you're inclined, follow along @solomotorcycleworks


No comments:

Post a Comment