Friday, June 20, 2014

Dave Roper # 7

I don't have many heros, but the few that I hold in that regard, are very special. Dave Roper is at the very top of the list, and rather than going into much detail, I'll just let you enjoy this short video that's recently been released. If you like old racing motorbikes, then do yourself a favor and research Dave Roper. He's a very humble guy that's turned more laps on old racing machines than just about anyone I can think of.


Watch the video here:

Dave Roper # 7

2 comments:

  1. Hi jeff,

    How's it going!?

    Did you here what was up for grabs this weekend at the Bonhams Stafford Show auction?

    Have a look at our Facebook page
    https://m.facebook.com/RaysonsUk
    I've got something on there for you that I think you might like!! ��

    Regards

    Ben Hardman
    RAYSONS EXHAUSTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ben,
    What's your email? I'd like to hit you up direct.
    I've actually been talking with the guy that owns that John Tickle Manx for about a year now.
    Would love to talk with you and get your opinion of a few things.
    If you'd like, please email me at works.moto@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete